ENVIRONMENTAL JOBS NETWORK – TERMS OF SERVICE
Environmental Jobs Network Pty Ltd : ABN 75 163 616 420
Environmentaljobs.com.au, resume.environmentaljobs.com.au and resumecourse.environmentaljobs.com.au
For the purposes of this agreement the words “EJN”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” refer to Environmental Jobs Network Pty Ltd and “Sites” to materials delivered on environmentaljobs.com.au, resume.environmentaljobs.com.au and resumecourse.environmentaljobs.com.au and other co-branded versions of the site.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. EJN may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement on the Site.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our Site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms of Service through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these Terms constitutes a material breach of the Terms of Service upon which you are permitted to use our Site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
We exclude all liability for our actions taken in response to breaches of our Terms of Service. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
o loss of income or revenue;
o loss of business;
o loss of profits or contracts;
o loss of anticipated savings;
o loss of data;
o loss of goodwill;
o wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
EJN treats the confidentiality of our User’s information seriously and handles all personal information in accordance with Australian privacy laws and the GDPR. We protect our Users’ information, not exploit it.